Intro to ROOT House!

Will be removed.
Forum rules
This forum is reserved for announcements, event information and forum-wide stickies. Users may reply to posts but may not make new threads.

Postby Kavik » Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:26 pm

After a long (for us) break from streaming, ROOT Gaming is back and broadcasting from our new Team House. With 8 players residing here currently, you can expect a lot of good content in the near future.

ROOT House Residents:
CatZ
ViBE
Kane
Minigun
Puck
Succeed
Drewbie
Sage (for a few more days)
Me (making videos for you)

Located in Antioch, California in the East Bay,the house is situated within driving distance of several major companies, including Twitch and Blizzard's new San Francisco office. We plan on attending local LANs and helping to grow SF as a center of American eSports.

A full house tour is coming soon, but for now, you'll have to make do with this mishmash of clips recorded over the last few days since our return from MLG Anaheim. We got thoughts from a few players during our setup and internet installation, and I threw in some clips from what will be separate videos (like Master Barber Sage working on Drewbie). So enjoy, and let us know what you'd like to see come out of this house.

For those of you who are curious about how the money from our fundraiser is being spent, here is the most recent breakdown:
Show spoilers

Image ROOT Gaming
For questions or to volunteer for ROOT, email rob@root-gaming.com.
KavikTV on Twitter.
Kavik

Postby jpham9210 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:39 pm

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
also good deals IRC FTW
Paradiddle Paradiddle Diddle Put-Da-da Put-Da-da Boom!

"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who say it, no matter if I (Buddha) have said it, unless it agrees with your own logic and our own common sense." - The Buddha
jpham9210

Postby cchily13 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:43 pm

Damn costco memership....straight up
"A real warrior doesn't dash off after the next victory, nor throw a fit when experiencing a loss. A real warrior ponders the next battle."-Elite Four Grimsley
cchily13

Postby cchily13 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:48 pm

Thats a nice house!! Sage is a fuckin baller also drewbies a full commando with that military cut.
"A real warrior doesn't dash off after the next victory, nor throw a fit when experiencing a loss. A real warrior ponders the next battle."-Elite Four Grimsley
cchily13

Postby Brian » Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:55 pm

I love Sage <3_<3
ur pro or ur noob , thats life - kiwikaki

Twitch - Boldbrian

SC2 NA - Brian.3174
Brian

Postby Rehio » Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:04 am

Sick stuff. :D Glad to see things working out.

Now to find out how the team deals with Catz's singing while he ladders.
Rehio

Postby YoungBaek » Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:05 am

ㅈㅈ Sage!
YoungBaek

Postby deLay » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:09 am

The house IS really nice! Glad I am able to help you guys out here and there. Let me know if/when you need anything else rob! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
deLay

Postby Magnious » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:24 am

Congrats d00ds! SICK HOUSE!
Image The Past is only the Future with the Lights On
Magnious

Postby beserk020 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:26 am

Awesome stuff guys!!! Congrats! Excited to see the full tour ^-^
Though we have learned to live in crippling fear of what has happened yesterday, we are truly redefined in every passing moment with everything we do and say. All that matters is what you do now. Resilience. Just like those tree’s. -Joseph A.S
beserk020

Next

Return to Events and Announcements